You shall be responsible for
- Meeting healthcare practitioners; executing effective platform demonstrations and presentations.
- Achieving daily, monthly assigned targets.
- Enabling business growth by contacting and managing network of potential customers like Doctors, Hospitals, Clinics, etc. conducting canopy activities, paper insertion and driving other marketing strategies.
- Identifying prospective clients through cold calls and door-to-door techniques; arrange appointments and follow-up with them.
- Help in executing the Business / Marketing Plan.
- Representing the organization at exhibitions & events.
- Gathering market intelligence & monitor competitor’s activities.
You should have the following
Customer Service, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
- Bachelor’s degree. (B. Sc/M. Sc with biology as background, B. Pharmacy or in similar stream).
- Strong sales ability, be very persuasive.
- Excellent oral - written communication, interpersonal and positive skills.
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations.
- Self-starter & problem solver.
- Work experience in any Healthcare domain is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of local Healthcare market and be tech savvy.
- Cool-minded to handle the pressure and stress of achieving targets.
- Ready to travel extensively to defined geographies.
- Preferred: Professional proficiency in English, Hindi, Marathi and/or Gujarati as well as those mentioned above.
Interested? Please mail the below details along with your Resume at:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Joining time required
- Immediate contact number
- Convinent Time for attending the interviews