Regional Sales Manager
You shall be responsible for
- Sales in assigned product and area in the zone.
- Create and lead a team of sales executives.
- To achieve individual targets and the targets of your team members.
- Motivate, support & coordinate with your team to achieve sales target.
- Meet prospective clients; execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Consult with physician practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management.
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition.
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
You should have the following
Customer Service, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
- Bachelor’s degree. (B. Sc/M. Sc with biology as background, B. Pharmacy or in similar stream).
- Strong sales ability, be very persuasive.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- Work experience in any Healthcare domain is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of local Healthcare market and be tech savvy.
- Ready to travel extensively to defined geographies.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office.
Interested? Please mail the below details along with your Resume at:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Joining time required
- Immediate contact number
- Convinent Time for attending the interviews