PHP Developer (Codeigniter)
You shall be responsible for
- Lead the MVC, HMVC [CodeIgniter] Development.
- Design, Develop and Implement robust, scalable backend.
- Work on TRUE 3-Tier Architecture.
- Design WebServices for cross platform apps.
You should have the following
- Experience in any PHP frameworks, preferably CodeIgnitor.
- Should have good exposure with working on web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in using Git is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of Bootstrap Framework.
- Strong communication skill.
- Should be ready to join within 30 or less days of notice.
Interested? Please mail the below details along with your Resume at:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Joining time required
- Immediate contact number
- Convinent Time for attending the interviews